New DNA Raw Data Upload Options for FREE ~~ Finding More DNA Cousins
NEWEST DNA RAW DATA UPLOAD
Living DNA is the latest FREE DNA Raw Data website
Go to this link and follow the steps. You will receive an email with instructions on uploading your DNA raw data. https://www.livingdna.com/en-us/one-family/research/apply
Hello Family! We sure hope you all are doing well. We know that many of you that have taken the autosomal DNA test at FTDNA.com , 23andme.com , Ancestry.com or MyHeritage.com are waiting patiently for that breakthrough of finding an Africa DNA match.
Some of us are not being so patient. Logging into the accounts 7 to 10 times daily, yelling at folks because we can't find that match. Talking to ourselves AND responding.. Creeping up on your computer from the side, like agent 007.... Acting as if it is hiding that match from you. It's OK. We've been there too. Please read a book or go fishing or something Shuga. More people are testing. We have to be patient. It took some of us over 7 YEARS to get an Africa DNA match. Oh but when we did!!!!
Now, we are not going to lie to you. We all know that there is NO GUARANTEE that you will find an Africa DNA match. Here are some ways to widen the net though. These helpful options are steps that I have taken myself. They have proven to be very helpful especially since many people have DNA tested at one company and have elected NOT to test at another.
There is a place where your DNA raw data can go and meet up with other people's DNA raw data that tested at different DNA testing companies. You all can chillax for FREE!! OK.. Let me clarify.... Its like a meet up for ya raw data.
The goal is to upload your DNA raw data to the websites that you have not tested or to the sites like Gedmatch.com to help you compare shared segments on Chromosomes between you and others that have also uploaded.
AS ALWAYS ~~ RESEARCH THESE WEBSITES AND READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE UPLOADING TO THEM. *On each website where I have my DNA. This is my profile picture. It helps. You can also Upload a Profile Image to the sites asking your matches to upload their raw Data to Gedmatch.com .
1. Log in to the company that you took the autosomal DNA test with. This is the test that analyzes about 98% of your DNA that is from your mother's and your father's side of your family. FTDNA.com , 23andme.com , Ancestry.com or MyHeritage.com and go to DNA raw data.
2. Download the DNA raw data.
3. Rename the file to the name of the person that tested. This is VERY important!! Especially if you have more that one that you will download and it is coming from more than one company. Make each file name unique. I usually add the name and company tested on the end (examples AncestryDNA_AdaEze.zip or 23andme_AdaEze.Zip ) .
4. Save the file in a back up location because you will need it a few more times
5. Go to Gedmatch.com for FREE (register if you do not have an account)
6. Upload the DNA raw data to Gedmatch.com . If you have issues uploading , no worries, go to step 7.
7. EVERYONE should follow this step. Go to Genesis.Gedmatch.com . Sign in with the same username and password that you created for your Gedmatch.com account. (This site has a BETTER DNA matching system and This is extremely important if you want to see if you match any of the African Royals of our African Royal DNA Project)
8. Upload the DNA raw there as well.
10. Go to FTDNA.com for FREE (register if you do not have an account)
11. Upload the DNA raw data to FTDNA.com
12. Go to MyHeritage.com for FREE (register if you do not have an account)
13. Upload the DNA raw data to MyHeritage.com
14. Go to DNA.Land for FREE (register if you do not have an account)
15. Upload the DNA raw data to DNA.Land
16. Go to wegene.com/en/ (register if you do not have an account)
17. Upload the DNA raw data to wegene.com/en/
18. Go to www.gencove.com and create an account. Verify the account creation via your email.
19. Opt out of Research if you wish and Upload your DNA Raw Data.
20. Create and Account at www.Geneplaza.com
21. Upload your 23andme.com or Ancestry.com DNA Raw Data.
22. Complete the steps and this link and upload the DNA raw data https://www.livingdna.com/en-us/one-family/research/apply
24. Create an account at https://www.yourdnaportal.com
25. Upload your DNA raw data there to see health details and/or Population Calculations
This is a GREAT chart from DNA Geeks
ANOTHER PAID OPTION
Visit https://dnatribes-snp.com/ . You can send then your DNA Raw data to find out more about the ethnic groups that you match. See their website for more details. There is a fee for this .
(Grandparent Info Discount)
Discounted DNA Tribes SNP Analysis for customers choosing to provide grandparent countries of origin and allowing their data to be used when refining our algorithms.
After placing your order, send your raw SNP data file to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the information of your grandparents' countries of origin and ethnicity (when known).
By placing the order you agree that you have (1) read the DNA Tribes SNP FAQ; (2) viewed Sample Results; and (3) read and accepted our Terms and Conditions.
Previous SNP Lab Work Required: Eligible data include autosomal genome raw data from 23andMe©, AncestryDNA™, or Family Tree DNA Family Finder™ tests (not affiliated with DNA Tribes®). 23andMe© is a copyrighted trademark of 23andMe, Inc ©. AncestryDNA™ is a trademark of the Ancestry.com corporation. Family Tree DNA™ is a trademark of Gene by Gene, Ltd. DNA Tribes is not affiliated with 23andMe©, AncestryDNA™, or Family Tree DNA in any way
ADVANCE USER OPTION
A Tool for Managing DNA Comparisons
Genome Mate Pro is an app to help manage the data collected from autosomal DNA research. Data is stored locally on the user’s computer, not in the cloud or on a server. It is available for the Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
1. Install GenomeMate Pro for FREE at http://getgmp.com/
2. Create a Profile for Each DNA tester
3. Upload all DNA Matches to GenomeMate Pro
4. Download the Genome Mate Pro User Guide
5. Follow the steps of the Guide and Notify DNA matches
AGAIN ALWAYS RESEARCH THESE WEBSITES BEFORE UPLOADING TO THEM. WE ARE HERE TO HELP WITH FREE TOOLS. WE DON'T BENEFIT FROM ANY OF THESE COMPANIES BY SHARING THIS INFO. THIS IS WHAT WORKED FOR US.
No coupons needed.
ALL ROYAL DNA KITS FOR BENIN AND COTE D'IVOIRE have been processed and Uploaded to Genesis.Gedmatch.com !!!
Due to the high volume of requests to join our project, we ask that you check to see if you are a match yourself by following the steps provided. Click the image below to learn how to check to see if you match any of the African Royals of our African Royal DNA Project or click here .